Enter Your Video & Win 1 of 3 Great Prizes
Produce a short video that highlights how the Piranta works, plus blade removal and replacement. Load it to You Tube and send us the link along with your name, address, telephone number and email. Your video could be chosen to air on our website and in our booth at Shot Show 2010.
We cannot use videos that contain:
* Shaky camera work or difficult to watch angles.
* Footage of actual organ removal.
* Obscene language if you choose to narrate your video.
Audio is not necessary, but if verbal descriptions are entertaining, informative and creative, they may be included. Tell us why you love it. Comparisons to other skinning tools are also welcome.
The deadline to submit your video is December 15th, 2009.
By entering the contest, you’re allowing Havalon all rights to reproduce and use the submitted video as desired.
First Prize: The Jim Bowie Commemorative Knife, designed by award-winning knifemaker, Dr. Fred Carter + Your choice of three Piranta knives (with holsters and additional blades) + one box of 100 #60XT blades + credit in our marketing materials.
Second Prize: Your choice of three Piranta knives (with holsters and additional blades) + One box of one hundred #60XT blades.
Third Prize: Your choice of two Piranta knives (with holsters and additional blades) + One box of one hundred #60XT blades.
How to Enter
1. Produce your video.
2. Upload your video to You Tube OR send us a DVD to the address below.
3. Send the You Tube link to your video to Amanda Page at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your name, address, telephone number and email address. DVD submissions should be mailed to Amanda Page at Havalon Knives 3726 Lonsdale Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45227.
* You must be 18 years of age to enter. Winners’ ages will be verified. If Havalon Knives discovers you are younger than 18, your video will be disqualified.
Winners will be notified by January 1st, 2010.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing your videos!
1,598 total views, 1 views today